It doesn’t matter if you live in a small house or an open-plan apartment: your surroundings will always have a lot of dirt, dust, and grime that need to be cleaned regularly. So how often should you clean your house? And what are the best ways to do it? Read on to find out!
Don’t Make A Habit Out Of Cleaning
You may love cleaning, but remember that cleaning is not a hobby. It’s something you should do to keep your space and your health clean. That’s why you shouldn’t make a habit of cleaning. Plan Your Cleaning Schedule It’s a good idea to plan when to clean. First, you can estimate how much you should earn per hour to clean your house. Then, you can plan how long it should last. That way, you can avoid cleaning when you don’t have the time or the mood, and you’ll be able to clean when you have the energy to do it. Invest In The Right Tools A vacuum is an obvious tool for cleaning. But it’s also a great investment for your cleaning. Cleaning with an old, weak vacuum is inefficient and dangerous, as it can easily slip and cause accidents. Invest in a better vacuum and clean more efficiently and safely. A vacuum cleaner will last longer if you clean it regularly. Regularly means vacuuming when you switch vacuums. To avoid unnecessary wear and tear, vacuum when your old vacuum is getting old. Blenders, juicers, coffee machines, and other appliances that produce liquid can get dirty very quickly. Invest in a separate appliance to clean these appliances. Invest in a vacuum cleaner bag to store your vacuum cleaner when not in use. Bags are cheap and last a long time. Don’t clean your house with just clean water. If you clean your house with contaminated water, you’re potentially putting yourself at risk for disease. So, always clean with clean water. When you clean your house, always use clean cloth. Don’t use a cloth that has been used for some other purpose. And don’t use paper towels or tissues that have been used in other parts of your house.
Plan Your Cleaning Schedule
Plan your cleaning schedule the same way you plan your grocery shopping schedule. That way, you can avoid cleaning when you don’t have the energy to do it and you’ll be able to clean when you have the energy to do it. Plan your cleaning schedule the same way you plan your grocery shopping schedule. That way, you can avoid cleaning when you don’t have the energy to do it and you’ll be able to clean when you have the energy to do it. Plus, it will help you avoid cleaning when you don’t have the energy to do it and you’ll be able to clean when you have the energy to do it. Now, there are no rules that say you have to clean your house every week or every month. Cleaning every month or every week is a bad idea for many reasons: you don’t have time to clean, you don’t have the energy, you don’t have the mood, etc. Plus, it’s not good for your health. That’s why you should clean when you have the time and energy, but not regularly. If you want to clean more often, you can plan your cleaning schedule based on the weeks ahead. That way, you’ll clean when you have more time.
Change Your Habits While You’re Cleaning
As you clean, change some of your cleaning habits. For example, don’t switch to the wet cloth while cleaning. That will not only take longer to clean, but it’s also dangerous and inefficient. Instead, clean it with a wet cloth, dry it with a dry cloth, and keep cleaning it with a dry cloth. That way, the water will stay cleaner longer and you’ll be able to clean longer. Wrap a cloth around the bristles of your broom or a dustpan to keep them protected and to keep floors and furniture clean. Throw out dirty washcloths right away, and wash and iron your clothes as soon as possible.
Pros And Cons Of Cleaning
- Save Time: By planning your cleaning schedule, you’ll be able to save time when you have to clean.
- Avoid Cleaning When You Don’t Have the Energy To Do It: By scheduling your cleaning around other tasks, you can avoid having to do it when you don’t have the energy or motivation to do it.
- Clean When You Have The Energy To Do It: By planning your cleaning around other tasks and avoiding cleaning when you don’t have the energy, you can clean when there is enough energy for a cleanup job. This will also help avoid any unnecessary rushing that might lead to mistakes or accidents while cleaning.
- No Rules Required: Just like grocery shopping, there are no hard and fast rules as long as everything is done in a reasonable manner and according to schedule – which means that everyone has different preferences!
- Cleaning Becomes a chore: When cleaning becomes a chore, it is much harder to take on. You may find yourself avoiding cleaning altogether to avoid the hassle.
- Messy Environment: A messy environment is untidy and not orderly. It can be frustrating when trying to live and work in an unkempt space, especially if you have small children at home who are constantly making messes.
- Time Consuming Activity: Cleaning requires time and energy which could be spent more productively elsewhere if planned correctly. Some people even argue that it takes more time than doing laundry!
- $1000+ Per Year for Housecleaning Services: According to The Huffington Post, Americans spend an average of $1,000 per year on housecleaning services alone! That’s equivalent to over two months’ worth of groceries!
- Hoarding Increases as Rooms Are Hidden from View!: Since rooms often get cleaned less frequently the dirt accumulates over time making the room look dirty again from a distance.
House cleaning should be done regularly, whether it’s once a week, once every two weeks, or once a month.
There are many different ways to clean your house. Some people prefer to do a deep clean once a year, while others might clean more often if they have a more active lifestyle. There is no “right” way to clean your house, as long as it’s done regularly.
The best way to clean dirt, dust, and grime is to use a vacuum cleaner. You can also use a dust mop, sponges, and bucket to clean floors and surfaces.
Windows should be cleaned regularly, whether it’s once a month, every two weeks, or once a week.
Furniture should be cleaned regularly, either with a vacuum cleaner or by using a dust cloth and water.
Cleaning your house regularly is important because it keeps your space clean. That way, you’re less likely to get sick, and you’ll be able to spend more time doing what you love. So clean your house regularly, but don’t make a habit of it. You’ll be happy with the results.